Welcome!

Thanks for visiting the brand new West Bend Dog Park blog! We're so happy you're here!

This blog will serve as a way for us to connect with you to let you know what's going on in the park: new installations, ground conditions, etc. Please feel free to comment on our posts here. We love to hear from you!

Monday, May 4, 2015

I have a meeting today for updates on the small breed dog park in West Bend.  I will post here tomorrow to let everyone know what is happening.  I will be planning a big clean up of the West Bend Dog Park very soon.  I will be up at PetCo in West Bend on May 16th from 10-2 to answer questions about the small breed dog park and I will have a donation jugs for any amount of donations.  I will give a car magnet to anyone that will donate more than $5.00 for the small breed dog park or a bag of peanuts from Texas Road House for a donation of $5.00. The bag of peanuts will have a coupon for a free appetizer for a Cactus Onion Blossom.  No expiration date for the coupon.

No comments: